Solar Panel Liquidiation Sale!
Swing Green, Inc., under special assignment, is NOW offering below wholesale cost Solar Panels. These panels are obtained by either a Bankruptcy, Distress or Project Cancellation and priced to liquidate quickly.
All products, unless otherwise labeled, are NEW, never istalled, factory tested and packaged with manufacture's warranty intact. All proper documentation of ownership is available and ALL SALES are final. Buyer is responsible for pick-up and/or delivery via F.O.B from warehouse location provided by Seller.
Transactions are 1st come, 1st served. Bank Transfer or Certified Check is required at Contract Execution.
SOLAR LIQUIDATION DEALS
- Trina Solar 275w 72-cell poly modules, 26 cents a watt for container or truckload minimum!
- Trina Solar 290w 72-cell poly modules, 28 cents a watt for container or truckload minimum!
- Yingli 260w/265w 60-cell panels, 28 cents/a watt for megawatt+ qty, 29 cents a watt for truckload qty, 33 cents/w 5+ pallets, 35 cents/w for 2 to 4 pallets!
- Yingli 315w & 325w 72-cell panels, 28 cents a watt for MW+ qty, 29 cents/w for truckload qty, 34 cents/w 5+ pallets, 36 cents/w for 2 to 4 pallets!
- For 275w 60-cell and 330w 72-cell add 2 cents/w to above prices.
- 825 kw of Sunedison 330w modules, 36 cents a watt for ALL.
- 2 MWs of First Solar 360w modules, 50 cents/w truckloads or 48 cents/w for MW+.
- U.S. made "white label" 285w mono 60-cell modules with cosmetic blemishes but guaranteed full power output, 33 cents a watt pallet qty.!
- Phono Solar 310w poly panels, 34 cents/w truckload qty, 35 cents/w half-truck or 39 cents/w pallets! Add 2 cents/w for 315w.
- Jinko Solar 260w "smart modules" with built-in optimizers, 37 cents/w truckload qty, 38 cents/w for 4 pallet minimum!
- Jinko Solar 350w 72-cell "Mono Perc" modules, 48 cents/w truckload qty. DELIVERED in 48 states!
- REC 315w & 325w poly panels (U.S. content) with cosmetic blemishes but full factory warranty, 44 cents/w truckload qty. or 51 cents/w pallets!
- Hanwha 235w & 240w poly panels, 31 cents/w container/truckloads or 28 cents/w for MWs!
- Hanwha-Qcells 275w panels, 46 cents/w truckload qty. or 51 cents/w 5+ pallets, 52 cents/w 1 to 4 pallets!
2 MW of ET Solar 315w poly modules that are still new in original crates, but because of insurance claim due to Hurricane Matthew (Call for details) there is no warranty, just "guaranteed full power output". SO...19.5 cents a watt for 16 pallets minimum (416 modules) or +.!!
LOTS of new solar thermal panels for solar hot water systems being liquidated. Call for info!
All the above equipment is NEW, never installed UNLESS otherwise noted.
If you're looking for smaller quantities than a container load or other similar items call 855-439-7446!
updated April 4, 2017
ConsumerAffairs created a guide that helps consumers determine whether or not "going solar" will work for them. Here are a few topics covered in the guide:
- What are the different types of solar energy companies – and which one will meet your specific needs?
- Going solar can be expensive, so what are your financing options?
- Does the company offer service beyond installation?